Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Seats Available: 6
Celebrate 4th of July with a beautiful Twister Tablerunner!
Join Mary to make this 22″ x 44″ table runner using 2.5″ squares from 4 fat quarters and yardage for your background.
This is a two day workshop. Workshop fee includes pattern.
- Mini Twister Tool
- 4 FQ or 1/4 yd cuts pinwheels
- 1-3/4 yd background
- 3/8 yd binding
- 1-3/8 yd backing
- batting 22″ x 45″ (minimum)
- Sewing machine (in good, working order)
- Thread & pre-wound bobbins
- Straight-edge Quilting ruler
- Fabric marking pen
- Seam ripper
- Rotary cutter (28mm & 45mm recommended)
- Small Cutting Mat