Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Beginner
Seats Available: 0
Does foundation paper-piecing frustrate you? Have you wanted to try, but didn’t know where to start? Let Ginger take you through the basic steps of foundation paper piecing in this 4 hour class that will show you how fun & fantastic it is!
Class fee includes printed patterns and foundation copies.
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler
- Add-An-Eighth Ruler
- flat head pins
- Scotch tape
- 4″ x 5″ postcard (or two pieces of card stock glued together)
- Post It Notes (extra from what is used below)
- Working sewing machine/thread
- *Scissors (small/fabric AND scissors to cut paper)
- Seam ripper
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat (you use this for each piece of fabric that you’ve already cut)
- Iron (no steam—you are constantly pressing throughout this whole class)
**If you have a portable ironing surface please bring it! It will help you a lot!