Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Seats Available: 5
Join us on the 2nd Sunday each month for a different table runner from the book “Table Runner Roundup” by Amelia Johanson. Mary will take you through the pattern with all tips and tricks she knows. Start by purchasing the book, then pick which projects you want to join.
Kits from the shop sample will be available for purchase, or pick your own fabrics. Receive 10% off all workshop supplies (does not apply to purchase of book).
This month we’re working on Detachable Hexies.
- 2 strips (one each), 2 3/4″ x 42″ of assorted medium blue prints
- 1 strip, 1 1/2″ x 42″ of green print
- 3 strips (one each), 3 1/2″ x 42″ of assorted navy prints
- 5 strips (one each), 2″ x 42″ of assorted light blue prints
- 2 strips (one each), 2 1/2″ x 42″ of assorted coral prints
- 1 yard backing & binding
- 1 1/2 yard of 1/8″ wide ribbon
- 8 – 5/8″ buttons
- 60 degree Ruler
- Sewing Machine
- piecing thread and pre-wound bobbins
- rotary cutter
- small cutting mat
- seam ripper
- travel iron and ironing mat (helpful, but not necessary)