Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Seats Available: 5
Join us on the 2nd Sunday each month for a different table runner from the book “Table Runner Roundup” by Amelia Johanson. Mary will take you through the pattern with all tips and tricks she knows. Start by purchasing the book, then pick which projects you want to join.
Kits from the shop sample will be available for purchase, or pick your own fabrics. Receive 10% off all workshop supplies (does not apply to purchase of book).
This month we’re working on Improv Under Control. Get crazy with Batiks or use up your scraps! This is a fun way to brighten up the winter blues.
- 1/2 yard for blocks and binding
- 1/8 yard of 5 prints for blocks
- 1/4 yard of 3 prints for blocks
- (precut all block fabrics into 2 1/2″ strips)
- 1 3/8 yard backing
- Sewing Machine
- piecing thread and pre-wound bobbins
- rotary cutter
- small cutting mat
- seam ripper
- travel iron and ironing mat (helpful, but not necessary)