Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Seats Available: 3
Join us for our weekly Breakfast Club! In this 3 hour class we’ll work on a quick & easy project that varies each week.
This week Kay will be teaching the Stash & Dash tote from Patterns by Annie. This cute project is perfect for taking along your quilting supplies, packing up toiletries for travel, or somewhere to store all those little toys for the kids when you take a road trip. Class fee includes pattern.
- 1 fat quarter main body fabric
- (directional fabric NOT recommended)
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 10″ x 20 1/2″ Soft & Stable batting
- precut pieces available in-store
- (3) 5″ x 9″ lightweight mesh fabric
- (3) 10″ or longer handbag zippers or (1) roll of Decorating Diva zipper tape
- 1/2 yard 1″ polypro strapping
- (1) 1″ wide-mouth slider
- Sewing Machine (in good, working order)
- thread to match fabric & binding and pre-wound bobbins
- rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- large straight-edge ruler
- seam ripper
Pre-cutting and quilting must be done before class: Baste main body FQ, Soft & Stable, and inner lining fabric. Quilt as desired. Do not trim.