Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Intermediate Beginner
Seats Available: 7
Join us for our weekly Breakfast Club! In this 3 hour class we’ll work on a quick & easy project that varies each week.
This week Ginger will be teaching this adorable key holder from Lazy Girl Designs that has a spunky zipper. Great gifts for friends & family, silent auction or boutique items, or just for you!
Class fee includes pattern and hardware for 2 Fobios.
- 1 – Fat quarter
- Interfacing: Pellon 809 1/8 yard
- 14” zipper (must be able to take it apart and same brand as zipper pulls)
- NO: invisible, metal or sports weight zippers
- **Zipper pulls: you decide if you want to put on 2 or 3 pulls per Fobio
- Liquid glue: E6000 (just a suggestion on type)
- Sewable adhesive tape: ¼” wide (I’ve used Dritz Wash Away Wonder Tape)
- Thermal Thimbles (will help when ironing small areas)
- Working sewing machine (know where your ¼” sewing line is on your machine)
- Quilting ruler
- Heavy weight scissors
- Seam ripper
- Rotary cutter (blade only for this project)
- **If you have a portable ironing surface please bring that too!