Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Intermediate Beginner
Seats Available: 4
Join us for our weekly Breakfast Club! Each week we’ll make a small project. Coffee, tea and danish will be on hand for snackin’!
This week Sue will be making the miniature 6″ x 12″ Campfire Goodies from Patch Abilities. This cute hanging looks great on the Ackfeld hanger on your front doorway or in your office.
Pattern and fabric kit available separately.
- Patchabilities pattern MM808
- 5″ x 7″ red (tent)
- 4″ x 7″ green (tree)
- 7″ x 7″ dk brown (logs, tree, tent opening)
- 4″ x 4″ orange (fire)
- 4″ x 4″ yellow (fire)
- 8″ x 14″ backing fabric
- 1/2 yd fusible webbing (Heat & Bond)
- Perle Cotton/Embroidery floss: brown
- Sewing Machine
- thread to piece and thread to applique (your choice of colors)
- pre-wound bobbins to match
- small cutting mat
- small rotary cutter
- mini iron & ironing pad
- pen or pencil for tracing
- hand embroidery needles