Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
Skill Level: Intermediate Beginner (Cutting and Piecing knowledge)
Seats Available: 4
In this 2-part class you will learn to make this super-easy tote from Missouri Star Quilt Company with our newest instructor, Ginger! With just one jelly roll, and some yardage, you can make two bags! Don’t have a jelly roll? All you need are eighteen 2 1/2″ strips to make one bag. Inside pockets can keep your cell phone, sunglass, and wallet tucked away so you won’t go fishing in the bottom.
Class fee includes pattern.
- 1 – Jelly Roll 40 strips (makes 2 totes) or 10 fat quarters (coordinating fabric)
- 1 – yard coordinating fabric
- 18 x 58 Bosal’s In-R-Foam double sided fusible (makes 2 totes)
- Coordinating thread and pre-wound bobbins
- Applique Pressing Sheet
- Frixon pen (any color)
- Sewing machine (in good, working order)
- Walking foot (optional)
- Straight-edge Quilting rule (so you have the ruler lines to look at)
- Seam ripper
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting Mat
- **If you have a portable ironing surface please bring that too!