Location: Shipshewana Quilt Fest
455 E Farver Street - Shipshewana
Cost: $450.00 per person/double occupancy only
Seats Available: 10
Buttons and Bolts is excited to announce our first trip to Shipshewana, Indiana! If you’d like to join us please check out the following itinerary! Our tour includes stops at 2 Quilt Gardens with guided/narrated tours, 2-days at the Shipshewana Quilt Fest, and shopping at the infamous Lolly’s!
- Luxury coach bus with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, video, on-board restroom, USB charge adapters and wheel-chair accessible.
- 3 nights hotel (double occupancy)
- 1 boxed lunch
- 3 continental breakfasts
- Admission to Linton’s Enchanted Gardens and Wellfield Botanic Gardens
- At Shipshewana Quilt Fest:
- Greeter welcome
- Festival Welcome Packet filled with coupons, Quilting notions and a Collectible Festival Pin
- 2-day entry wristband
What’s NOT Included?
- All dinners
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Workshops or Classes at the Shipshewana Quilt Fest
- Spending money
- Travel Insurance
Online registrations are not accepted for this event.