Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply
27642 75th Street - Salem
Skill Level: Any
Seats Available: 11
Need some quick and easy decorations for Easter? Or a small gift for a friend or teacher? These No-Sew Eggs are so simple even a child (with some supervision) could make them! Join Kay Doll as she takes you through all the steps.
Workshop fee includes one styrofoam egg.
- (300-400) 1 1/6″ Dressmaker Pins
- Approximately (100) 2″ x 3″ fabric pieces (MUST BE CUT BEFORE CLASS)
- Select 2 fabrics to make the egg
- Cloth tape measure
- Pen or pencil
- Decorative trim and bling
- Band aids or thimble (your finger will get sore pushing in the pins)